10th Annual St. Louis River Summit, March 3-4, 2020
About the Summit
This year’s St. Louis River Summit theme, “10 Years and Counting – Collaborating for Success,” is meant to highlight the power that collaboration has had in protecting and restoring the St Louis River Estuary. The strides we have made toward a delisting of the Area of Concern (AOC) have benefited immensely from the many partnerships that have been cultivated over the last decade. We hope you will join us to celebrate our progress over the last 10 years and look toward the future.
We’re celebrating our 10th anniversary at a new location, the Duluth Entertainment Convention Center.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
We invite you to submit an abstract for presenting at the summit.
- Oral and poster presentations may cover a broad range of topics related to the St. Louis River but should highlight the role of collaboration in the work.
- Oral presentation abstract submission deadline: January 24, 2020, 11:59 pm
- Oral presentation acceptance notification: January 31, 2020
- Poster presentation abstract submission deadline: February 1, 2020, 11:59 pm
- Poster presentation acceptance notification: February 7, 2020
Become a sponsor
In addition to promoting water quality improvements and strengthening the partnerships in our region, sponsors will receive numerous benefits for their support.